Agilus has carried out highly-sensitive protection missions for the U.S. Department of Defense in the Indian Ocean and Gulf of Aden, including preparing, training and staffing anti-pirate protections on classified missions.
The team successfully prevented multiple challenges by gulf pirate operations.
- Short notice training & embarkation
- Training, equipment purchase & technology implementation
- Documented procedures for multiple situations
- Multiple armaments and secure storage and handling
- 24/7 security shifts
Agilus has also provided cargo escort and protection in highly sensitive areas for Israeli defense companies, in the Indian Ocean and Gulf of Aden.
- Short-notice 48-hour security planning & implementation
- Mission command by former Israeli Navy SEALS commander, staffed by former Special Forces units
- Insured & documented
- Armaments, communication technology, 24/7 onshore communication, body protection
- Risk assessment & training with ship’s crew, including safe room prep
- Cargo safely delivered after three weeks in dangerous waters
Agilus manages security for high net-worth individuals and their assets, including four-year protection for one of the largest yachts in the world.
- Devising security procedures for yacht’s routine and emergency situations, by highly ranked former maritime security officers
- Managing ongoing security in worldwide cruise operations, supplementation of forces in sensitive waters with additional armed task force.
- Personal or “close” protection for yacht owners or guests
- Veterans of Israeli Navy SEALS & Israeli Security Agency trained in VIP protection