States are trusting FourTroop to manage the security of their national assets.
The process begins with an assessment of the current strategic situation and threats, the challenge that needed to be solved, the budget and the existing means. This is achieved by sitting with decision makers and analyzing together with them how to achieve best outcomes.
Later we will come with a solution for needed manpower and its training needs, procurement and technology needed to implement and the procedures and guidelines that the country needs to adapt.
Our lead advisors share decades of strategic security and defense planning.
Examples of national projects:
- Establishment of national units to prevent criminal acts and/ or terrorism
- Security of strategic facilities such as offshore platforms/ seaports/ airports etc.
- Addressing national problems such as security risks at schools, hotels etc.
- Providing consultation for the defense establishment regarding military concerns
- Advising on certain national procurement initiatives