Agilus was the prime contractor for the construction of the Jalame Recruitment Center, a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers project, consisting of two administration buildings, support buildings and extensive excavation and site development.
Agilus was also a lead contractor on renovations and redevelopment of secure Israeli sites with complex logistical needs.
- Multi-story concrete structures
- Roads, parking lots, walkways
- Landscaping & lighting
- Demolition of existing buildings & relocation of utilities
- Drainage, water & sewer
- Utility & outlying structures
- Fire protection & communication
- Minimization of disruption to ongoing business
- Conveyance & transportation systems